Thursday, 21 January 2010

Today Was A Fairytale

I managed to reflect, and in doing so i looked forward. I think i have a firmer grasp on my current situation then i have had since the whole thing started.

First of all i have to say that, from (i'd go with) the 23rd of December until the end of last week, life had been as perfect as it has been in an extremelly long time. I managed to get myself caught up entirely in a situation which was so unexpected yet totally wonderful that i couldn't fail to be dragged in. The most simple way to put it is that (despite the silliness of the statement) the whole thing was like a fairytale. I enjoyed every little moment of it, i couldn't get enough of her. I'm able to say 100% that their is very little if anything that i would change about it. In fairness it was a small period of time, and probably isn't going to be a big deal in the grand narrative of my life, but for what it was it was amazing !

I'm writing this almost as if somebody has died, of course that's not true. It's just i don't really know what can happen now, the opportunities to continue what we had are limited as i'm now back full time at uni, and i don't think their's much chance of a serious relationship or anything like that. I suppose i'm now just trying to move away from the whole scenario, i don't want to get too hurt, or let down. The best way to avoid that sorta thing is just to take a step back, anything that happens now is in her hands, i'm not going to push the boat out or make any grand effort, if something should happen it will. I'm just gonna let it play out, you never know, i might be pleasantly surprised. I'll keep you informed.

So really all that's left to say is that life was like a fairytale, but the book has been closed.. for now.

I'll Be Talkin To Ya xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment