I have always had this firm belief that to succed in life all you need to do is work hard, remain focussed and bulldose you're way to were you want to end up. Of course as I've matured it's become clear that of course this isn't strictly true. Sometimes other people are required. Be it as a way of dragging yourself closer to your dreams, or maybe just to have folk around you. I still believe that the most vital key to success is the self. However I am now of the opinion that the rest of the worlds population play a more important role aswell.
Basicly, if you keep to yourself to much you will eventually be left alone, completely isolated, and frankly that's no way to live a life. Living comes from the interactions with those around you.
Of course there will be some amongst you that insist I'm wrong and that you are more then happy to be left on your own and can operate quite effectivly in such a manner, but bare this in mind....
Think about all the happy memories in. life, all those moments that you will treasure forever and not be forgetting about. Now, were there other people present ? Did you have company ? Family, friends, lovers.... Of course you fucking did, that is what makes the memory, not the actual situation. Now, put your thoughts to the dark parts of your life. When you've been left upset and bad thoughts enter your head. All the times you have been scared, paranoid or even just sadness. Were you alone, were you sitting on your lonesome, overthinking everything ? I'd say you probably were and life can be exceptionally lonely if lived this way.
In the end, what I'm trying to say is that no matter what happens regular human contact is esentual, it's a stipulation of life. People who claim differant are liers.
Life is rough, tough, bad and mean, we can't roll with all the punches by ourselves, we all need a co-pilot, we all just need that person.
I'll be talkin to yaa xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hmmm... i wonder what inspired this post? :P
ReplyDeleteSad. But true.
ReplyDeleteYeah, that part of the movie just kinda stuck with me. Xxx
ReplyDelete