Monday, 18 January 2010

Staring At the sun

Sometimes I really feel 100% helpless. It's just like, I can never just have that perfect run, every good aspect of my life or great event is then countered by something bad. I'm never just allowed to be particularly happy for any length if time.

Too I set my sights to high ? Do I expect to much from my life ? Maybe instead of looking up towards this oh so brilliant vision I have for myself I should just accept my lot and go with it. I suppose I could just do the vest with what I've got as I win no points for being an idealist.

But I don't think I do, all I want is to go from day to day completely secure and at ease with it all, instead I'm constantly paranoid and worried that everyone is gonna just tell me to fuck off, no matter how hard I try to be nice. Basicly I guess I'm just wanting to be happy, which i really am not.

Wait and see, I've gotta work out a plan...

I'll be talkin to ya xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment