You ever get that wee buzz ? That sense of anticipation..... The one that always follows a night out. Yeah sure, tonight probably won't be a classic. I'm likely to be one notable distraction down, but it could be good all the same.
I Just feckin love the feeling of it all. That wait, whilst the plannings happening, the anxious wait for texts to be replied. It's all good. That one hour period prior to heading out, the shower, the getting chagned, organised, gathering all my shit up and going out the door. Ready to trip the light fantastic.
The best nights are the ones that aren't over planned, the ones that you don't look forard to overly much, It's gotta be a little bit inspired, a tad random too. That could be just what i'm taking tonight, i'd hope, fingers crossed. The wait as the bouncers at clubs check my I.D... A wee bit nervous, but let's be honest, (touch wood) works most of the time.
Right, time to pack up my crap and hop, skip the fuck out out. Catch yi.
I'll be talkin to ya xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment