So, as stated yesterday I was a litte bit excited about goin out. I just had a feeling that it would be pretty good, interesting for sure anyways, fuck me was I right !
First up was at the Irish flat watching some Sex and the City, great show ! During that a friend shot me a text which I could see was fairly important and that she needed to see my good self. After some directing and taxi-ing we got her to were I was and that was nice. Had a nice little chat and tried my best to cheer her up, and makes some sense of the bullshit.
After dropping her off at were she was going, I went to hive. I love that club, but tonight was very surreal. Around half 2ish, I ended up involved in a pretty random fight on the dancefloor, and got chucked out ! Outside a wee brawl continued until the security noticed that me and my friends (another guy and 3 girls) were the good guys and the 6 guys fighting us were maybe the instigators ! One this was cleared up they were chased of. My eye was a little fucked, so I was given an ice pack and some napkins to clean the blood. My eyes dead sore now like ! And sore head too :/ But I managed to fight about three guys on my own, and didn't hit the floor once.. They did ! I'm a bad-ass :D
Was in town today for awhile with my friend who I'd met last night and talked things round a bit more. I think she's ok with everything, and she's not too bothered by the bad news that befell her yesterday.
Bath and then (500) Days of Summer. Looking forward to my evening !
I'll be talking to ya xx
Sunday, 31 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ha up at Niddry =D! I can't imagine you getting into fights?!
ReplyDeleteTake care xx