Friday, 15 May 2009

Something Just Isn't Right

I Can't put my finger on what exactley, but things don't feel as they should. I Feel a mixture of things, but none of it is actually making much sense in all fairness. So what exactly do i feel ? Not enough sadly, i feel empty, like when your on a roller-coaster and you go upside down ! It's horrible to be honoust.

It's like i've been let down and i'm hurting, but really theirs no reason for it ! I had nothing to be let down by. I'm just overly emotional ! It's like i almost enjoy getting into these heart fucking scenarios, i'll deal with it.

Wish me luck ....

I'll be talkin to ya xx

2 comments:

  1. woohoo i made an account! When I remember my password to my old account ill follow you on that as well then you will have 5 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAVEEEEEEE !!!

    Fun Times XD

    Get writing yourself ! :P

    XxX

    ReplyDelete