Sunday, 10 May 2009

Soggy From The Chemo

Why am i so tired ?
Why am i so sad ?
Why do i feel hated ?
This is fucking driving me mad !

No matter what i do, i fall,
And i can't stop.
I cling on for dear life,
But that pushes people away.

When did life get so complicated ?
People seem to get by,
But not me, my heart is always broken,
Cut the life support......

It's not them it's me,
I can't handle life,
I don't deal with the loss,
And people always leave.

I fight the inevitable.
Pretend somethings their when it's not.
I know i'll always be that guy,
Fun, for awhile, too much for more.

And you all wonder why ?
Well, your to blame,
it's all your fault,
Every single one of you !

Never an explanation....
Just disappear.
The kisses first,
Then the heart.

And i'm left fighting,
An enemy that's not even there.
I cannot defeat the world,
But i cannot give up.

So why does nobody just be it ?
What they seem to be at first,
My salvation, someone to heal me.
Instead of being a different person altogether.

It's tricky....
Life, love, hopes, dreams, feelings, thoughts.
I thought i'd found the answer,
I was wrong. Goodnight.

I'll be talkin to ya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment