Monday, 4 May 2009

I Think I ....

Howdy !

Getting my dvd back !!! Finally, took over a month and a half, but it's changed hands and it's gettin back to my good self. Scared little Bitch couldn't give it back herself though, clearly not got the backbone to actually look at me, after what she done, but still fuck her and the horse she rode in on ! I'm gettin the infinite playlist back. Woop !

So what's happening. Well, going on todays evidence, it looks as if i might well have screwed up the best thing going for me at the moment ! Such is life. I have a bad habit of this. I could gather this was gonna happen as early as Saturday, but in truth i thought i was just being paranoid, due to past situations, but once again, i proved myself right. Totally KB'd today by her and when contact was reached it was barely warm ! Haha. Wat a fucking mess !

I don't know why i'm so concerned though, i shouldn't be feeling this way, i promised i wouldn't, not again for christ sake !!

Aaahhhhhh, At least i'm used to it by now...

Signing out,

I'll be talkin to ya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment