First things first ....... I've left school !!!!! Yasssssssssssssssss
I'm rather pleased about this, for now anyway, will see how it all pans out, if my exams are good it'll stay this way. Haha, if not then maybe i'll have to pop back in ! Booooo
Fuck 'um !
I made an observation today, it's pretty damming on people like, but it's true. Whenever pressure is on and stuff, people just lash out and try and put blame for anything on anyone, it's like the minute the stress rises, nobody wants to stand up and take any responsibility ! And suddenly everyone is too blame, and others have to be singled out for trouble. No wonder half the world doesn't get along, we're such creatures of desperation. In reality we only care about a close knit few, it's funny how happy we are to throw others into the fire just to save our own skins. I can't complain, i'd do the same, but it is worth thinking about. How easily the population can be fragmented, just look at the Salem which trials, or McCarthy commie hunts.... It's always been going on !
So what else, nothing really, English exam tomorrow, not looking forward to it, gonna have to cram revise later today. Hopefulyl i'm fine, i'm pretty handy at writing most of the time.
Neway, as it goes,
I'll be talkin to ya xx
Thursday, 14 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment