Friday, 26 February 2010

Most simply awful

There are always issues. There's always some sort of problem, anxiety, worry floating about in my head. Even when I can't actually think what the reason for it is !

I was out last night, as it goes a totally horrible and piss poor evening. It started of ok and all was well, but then I was brought down abit by some (in fairness) drunken commments by one of the girls who was with us. It was kinda unexpected and I have to admit it bothered me, but ooh well, Ive heard worse said I suppose. What made it worse was that due to a siblings hangover the girl who would have cheered me back up couldn't come out :/ Infact if she was there none of that would have been said and I would have been saved a poor conversation.

The night didn't pick up much, as after only being 'out' out for around 40 minutes or something like that, my friend (who had drank wayyy to fast) was feeling ill and also somehow really hurt her ankle. It wasn't much fun for her being out so a couple of us took her home.

This morning after some worry and what not I think said injury victim trotted of to the hospital to fix it up. The ankle looked bad like ! Must have been pretty sore ! I handed in my essay and then just to add to the crap 12 hours or whatever it had been I waited in the shitty weather for a half hour fir the bus to come. When it eventually did, the bastard took an hour and 40 minutes to get my ass home. Not amused.

I'll be talkin to ya xx

1 comment: