Waiting for peter to teach me to fly, take me to neverland, away from here.
I'll go on my own, that doesn't scare me, but i'd sooner have you beisde me, my Maggie Cassiday.
With no expectation, no great expectations, i ask could you be with me ?
All i want is to sit someplace high, stare at the stars, just you and i.
I don't need to love you, i don't need to have you, i just want to hold your hand. Jusy hold your hand.
She's throwing on lipstick, red as the sun, just waiting on a nameless face to kiss it off.
But there is one, a name with a face, She thinks that maybe, just maybe, it could be him,
Who she's been looking for, her Prince Charming, the beast to her beauty.
All i want is to sit someplace high, stare at the stars, just you and i.
I don't need to love you, i don't need to have you, i just want to hold our hand, just hold your hand.
I'll be talkin to ya xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment