On Saturday night there I opted for a little change of pace and went off to the kings theatre to see a play. The show was called the lady in black !
I went along with a friend (Jed) who, despite knowing now for a good few month, I havn't actually spent all that much one-to-one time with, especially outside of uni. There wasn't any reason to worry but, as the night was great. Jed truelly is a real 'stand-up guy', it was nice to have some hang time with just him y'kno.
Now the performance itself. Oh my fecking Christ ! Immense ! Seriously, this could well be the single best stage show I have EVER (yes, that's EVER) seen live. It was just pitch perfect from the first scene. I honestly canny adequately describe just how sensational it was. In it's simplest form it is a good story, a good, old fashioned, horror tale. Full of jumps, screams and revenge. But it is far more intelligent then just this, a clever format adds to the viewing experience and a great final act twist leaves you with goosebumps !
Please, please, please, if the opportunity comes, give the show a watch, it's 100% worth the admission, especially If you enjoy being terrified ! Go see, go, go.....
I'll be talkin to ya xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment