Saturday, 13 February 2010

Right......

On Thursday night there, things pipped up :) It was a great night, and around 7am lying in bed at my Finish peeps flat it came to a perfect end.

The night started at the student union, with my Irish buddy, but was oly there for a wee while before me and her headed of to hive. Met a bunch of other people there and had a great time.

However, the main moment of the night (Or morning) depending on how you look at it came muh later. A massive pillow chat with the person who's been one of my main foucuses of my last few months, culminating in a very unique and amusing, but totally hot, bedroom encounter. I had almost shelved this whole situation as another one which burned out after a certain amount of time, but it looks like it's back on going. I am quite pleased with this. As you may well guess. Looking onward with interest about how this will play out. I know exactly were it won't go and am well aware that it'll never be anything more then what we have. But sometimes it is extremely satisfying to just know that not only can a person be a very close friend, but also that little bit more. I'm happy at this moment.

On slightly less pleasing news, celtic manged to draw 4-4 to day with Aberdeen. Throwing awy a two goal lead in about 10 minutes ! They are rather hopeless :( Oooh well, i remain sceptical. But no point allowing it all to piss me off.

I'll Be Talkin To Ya xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment