Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Hailing For Taxi's

This is a little info post.

'hailing for taxi's' are a band, at this moment in time, completely unformed and vastly untalented, but that is just for the moment. They are my little project, David's aswel, we are both going to be In the band and be the general directors of the entire process.

Now I can't speak for Dave, but I'd hope to have it all coming together around late 2011 to early 2012. Of course this depends on numerous factors but I'd like it to at least be getting of the ground around then.

So far all I can confirm is the name of the 'project' and therefore the band. Also that the line-up shall include Dave on guitar and myself on guitar/vocals. Of course we will need other band members and that is an active search....

Any guitarist, bassists, drummers and maybe even keyboards players contact me if interested (07846618937). Assholes need not apply. What I'm really going for is a big sound, fast paced choruses combined with nice, melodic versus, somewere between U2 & Lifehouse, with some Springsteen(esque) lyrics thrown in for good measure. That's how the band sound in my head anyway, playing a good, healthy balance of original material and cover tracks.

Ok, so everyone be patient, this is gonna take it's time, but I think you shoud be excited :) Get ready to hail some taxi's !

I'll be talkin to ya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment