Monday, 22 February 2010

X- rated Ice Hockey

This morning Finland played arch rivals Sweden in their Olympic ice hockey fixture. It was a 5am kick of, which Is a bugger as I'm currently sleep deprived but worth it for sure. My finish friends came round to watch the game/drink and it ended up a good fun evening and morning. Although, Finland did get absoloutly raped in the end, going down 3-0 to a Sweden team that never looked remotely stretched or threatened.

However for me the highlight wasn't the hockey, although it is quite a good sport must be said, but no my main enjoyment lay elsewere. The highlight for me was the time spent with my Finnish (non) girlfriend ! As usual it was fantastic, hot, dirty and just totally fucking awesome. Even when her sister was in the room, sitting an arms lenth away, our hands were still buzy under covers :L That is what I call a bit excitement. But it's not just sexual. We lay holding hands for hours, just being close to each other, I can't help but love those moments, even with all the sex stuff and what not, it's the more simple things line that which seem more real to me.

I really am begining to like this girl alot. There was about a months period when I gad basicly given up o. The whole idea, as regular readers will know, but now I really think it's worth it. I'm aware of what it can and therefore cannot be but I'm happy with that. For the first time in a long time I'm not too bothered about all the bullshit details. Truthfully, I just wanna spend time with her. And that (atm) is possible, I'm happy with it :)

I'll be talkin to ya xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment