Sunday, 13 September 2009

Better Then Ok

This weekend has been a good 'un. To be honest I wasn't expecting it but it's been good fun.

Now Friday just sorta happened, after seein a film, Julie&Julia (good by the way), me and the bud sauntered down to my other pals flat for a wee party, turned it it wasn't wee ! What ensued was a fairly decent building(?) party. I had my usual dumbass moment but managed to get away from this one without getting myself in too much bother, was great fun though ! Then the policee came and sorts killed the mood a little and people were jumping on/off roofs and through windows and really that's my que to leave.

So last night then..... My uncle Chris 4Oth birthday party. Wasn't expecting it to be anything more then awrite, but 'un fact it became quite good. I didn't dance of course, but I did enjoy the company of the folk there, the unashamed people watching and just in general the night. Wasn't too happy on some lady-boy thing, shouting (loudly may I add) about me marrying it's child. That scared me. Ewww !

Right, well who knows what shenanigans I'll get into today, maybe it'll be good and I can have a perfect weekend ! Byeeee.

I'll be talkin to ya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment