Friday, 17 July 2009

What To Do

I Am so bored it's just silly !

It's like i've suddenly just ran out of things to do, i can't explain it. Like the last few weeks i've had this feeling of something is just around the corner, something really good and fun, but that's dissapeared, the excitement has went, pretty much case fuck all has happened. I mean, i could try and make use of my time more contructivly, but ehhh, can't be arsed really !

Last night was really good actually, saw Harry Potter (No.6) Then had a belter of a walk with two of the bestests, so that was like a nice wee bit of fun in an otherwise long list of boring nights. I've been doing stuff like ! Was at a Bruce Springsteen concert tuesday which was class, but what i mean is, i'm wanting somthing social a chance to meet new people, a party or just a night out y'know ! But can't see it occuring for a good long time yet ! Damm Shame.

Ooh aye, and contact is like non-existant with She who must not be named.... That i can fix though ! But do i want to.... ?

Oooh well, nighty, night. Look with your heart. Eyes are blind.

I'll Be Talkin To Ya xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Thank You for visiting my page. I am pleased you liked what you read. I love the quote from The Crow you have on here. My favorite movie I must confess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I dedicate this song to you: I just don't know what to do with myself by White Stripes. It's what came to mind reading this. But don't worry, i guess this is how it goes, better and more fun days will come, and then down again and then up etc.etc. Take it from someone who's been on this roller-coaster ride of moods A LOT, he he

    Take care

    ReplyDelete