Hey there !
I've just endured a fairly boring and quiet three weeks. As previously stated it's been a tad shite, not completely rubbish, but just a wee bit uneventful on the whole.
Anyway, todays sunday and starting tomorrow is the week that i earmarked a while back for things to start picking up again. So i hope to fuck they do haha, if not i'll be right pisssed off.
Nothing planned yet though, (excluding a champions league qualier for celtic) So gotta pray that the powers that be, kick things into gear !
Ti Amo ...
I'll be talkin to ya xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my company not good enough for you, eh? :-(
ReplyDeleteCuts me deep.
Haha ! That's not wit i was meaning. I ws talking of spending far too many days in my cave, watching Dvd's, playin PS3 games, drinking obscne amounts of pepsi/Irn Bru, and generally just gathering dust :L
ReplyDeleteYour one of the highlights ! Well, excluding my 2 days of Entourage series 5 :P That was just fabbie...
X