now, that is the most hateful thing in the world! really, sometimes I wish I were still writing on a piece of paper! at least what I've written wouldn't disappear like that. I find it almost impossible and very annoying to re write what I had just written.
I'm Steve, This is my blog ! I doubt anyone will ever read this, if you do, you might think i'm a freak ! Honoustly, i might be.. However though, i don't give a shit what you or anyone else thinks ! Ok...
now, that is the most hateful thing in the world!
ReplyDeletereally, sometimes I wish I were still writing on a piece of paper! at least what I've written wouldn't disappear like that.
I find it almost impossible and very annoying to re write what I had just written.
Too bad : (
Tell Me about it :(
ReplyDeleteNot nice !
x
dude the same thing happened to me the other day! sucks.
ReplyDelete