Right ! I'm annoyed.....
In the FCUK shop on George street i have seen the nicest jacket in the world ever ! And i really, really want it. However theirs only one left in my size and i din't think it'll be there much longer. It's meant to be £310 but it's on sale down to £120. Whilst this is still a shit load of money, it's sorta reasonable and totally worth it.
So what's the problem you cry ! Well... I have no job or source of income. It was my birthday last month, so i have enough money to buy the thing, but i'm also due to go on holiday to Italy next month, and i will need some spending money. Dad said he'd give me a loan to get it, once i had a job, but it doesn't look like i'll be getting one anytime soon... Booooooooooooo !!! :(
So i'm pretty much humped. Not much chance of me gettin this jacket, damm shame, unless i just go buy it and pray that my luck changes before Italy... Hmmmm....
I'll be talkin to ya xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment