Let's play a little game shall we !
I'm going to list my top ten films ..... Afterwards i'm gonna ask everybody who just happens to read this little blog to leave a comment with your top 10.
Think of it as a social experiment, i want to see if i can tell anything about a person by there favourites films. Play along kids, it'll only take a few minutes !
Cheers :)
Right so.....
10. Chasing Amy (Kevin Smith)
9. Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist (Peter Sollett)
8. Forrest Gump (Robert Zemeckis)
7. The Dark Knight (Christopher Nolan)
6. Ferris Beullers Day Off ( John Hughes)
5. Juno ( Jason Reitman)
4. Good Will Hunting (Gus Van Saint)
3. The Creature From The Black Lagoon (Jack Arnold)
2. The Goonies (Richard Donner) / Stand By Me (Rob Reiner).... I Really Can't Decide here
1. The Breakfast Club (John Hughes)
That was harder then i thought !!!
Honourable mentions have to go to.....
My Own Private Idaho, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Brokeback Mountain, One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest, Batman Begins, Enchanted, Rebel Without A Cause, Charlie Bartlett, Finding Nemo, The Hangover, Biloxi Blues, Titanic, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Trading Places, Requim For A Dream, The Thomas Crown Affair, Ali, Donnie Darko, Edwards Scissorhands, Animal House, Scream, Fight Club, Peter Pan (animated one), The Untouchables, Manhatten, Abbot And Costello Meet Frankenstein, Ghostbusters, Nosferatu, Man On The Moon, The Crow and Annie Hall.
I could name loads others, but i'll leave it there :)
Over to you now... Surprise me .....
I'll be talkin to ya xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope this frikkin works, I gave up trying to comment blogs ages ago :|
ReplyDeleteAnyhoo
In no particular order:
1)Seven Pounds
2)Se7en
3)8 Mile
4)Nil By Mouth
5)Girl Interrupted
6)Juno (yeah I like it too man!xD)
7)Mrs Doubtfire
8)Twilight (yeah, I liked it :| LOL)
9)Bad Boys 2
10)Meet the Fockers
That was hard =/ there's probably a whole bunch I've missed out =]