It will never makes any sense to me.
What really happened ! It went from perfect to completely broken in the matter of three days ! I Don't think i'll ever undertand it.
Why has it affected me so much ? Probably 'cause you were perfect. Everything you did was amazing and i seriously couldn't ever find a thing to fault or critisise. I mean that.
And ever since the shit went down, we've done nothing but play these stupid little games and go back and forth constantly, promising everything, but never getting anywere. It's all been pointless really. But you're still always on my mind, even when i'm with others ! It's weird, but i kinda enjoy it. It suggests to me that what i felt was real, not just ignorance to the obvious. Maybe you feel differant, but i don't know, it's not for me to ask, i wouldn't want to show you any sign of weakness, not anymore anyway. I question alot of things, but not you, Love is a strong word but not strong enough to surround how i feel for you.
No matter what has been said, the myth of us probably will never die. It's always gonna be you, like Ross and Rachal, It's not over and never has been. But until things change, theirs no option but to remain just that, a myth. I don't want to be broken again.
Until then, i'm honoured to have you as my friend, somebody i know i can turn to, as can you !
'But somehow it all makes sense,
Cause i've done it before in the past tense,
And i know i'll see you again,
Cause the myth of us never ends.'
I'll be talkin to yaa xxxx
Wednesday, 15 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment