Thursday, 2 April 2009

Sunnnny Day !!

It's Sooo bloody sunny out today !! It's cool, shows that summer's now too far away ! Excitin stuff. Was an ideal day for a nice walk, had the dog out early, but would have been nice to head out agian later, nobody to go with though ! Booo

I Did get a haircut though. Hopefully people will stop comparin me to fucking Zac Efron now (Shut up ! It has happened) i mean i'm sure he's a nice lad and all, but i can't bloody stand him ! However i am slightly paranoid that i now look like Gary Caldwell (thanks Uncle J !!!) But i think that's just me being a wee bit silly.

Have you ever had that awkward hairdresser moment when the person (usually like a trainee or some young girl) is doing the whole washing hair thingy, y'know the pre-cut shit. And then like they come round in front, and cause you're sittin and their standin , theminute they lean over to sort everything out, you get a complete eye-full ! Especially today, when her top left fek awl to the imagination. The question though is, were the hell do you look ?? Like as much as it's natural to stare, it's still rude ! But if you try and turn away it's really obvious and kinda embarasin. But if you just sit there, it's like, hey, i'm starin at you're tits ! I mean really, it's a lose-lose situation !

Ahh well ! What ya gonna do. It's pretty funny actually !

Seriously, i'm just bloggin for the bloody sake of it now, i'm just that cool ! Shaft this, i'm away to phone for food.

Fun Times.

I'll be talkin to yaaa xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Thank You for commenting on my page. I am pleased you liked that piece. I am honored you have chosen to follow me.

    ReplyDelete