skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Free 'Fallin
Basicly, my Head.... Online !
Sunday, 5 April 2009
Define it.....
I run too fast,
I fly so high,
I hit so hard,
Too wide my eye,
So full my heart,
So deep the pain,
Too short the kiss,
My tears of shame
I'll be talkin to yaa xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey....
I'm Steve, This is my blog !
I doubt anyone will ever read this, if you do, you might think i'm a freak !
Honoustly, i might be.. However though, i don't give a shit what you or anyone else thinks ! Ok...
Good, enjoy....
I'll be talkin to ya xx
Musings Of A Maniac
►
2014
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2012
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2011
(30)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(228)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(32)
►
January
(42)
▼
2009
(277)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(44)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(30)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(49)
▼
April
(26)
Future Album Cover ???
-
You Don't Know But...
An Infinite Playlist. <3
Did He ? Naaaaaa
Stress
Soy Adicto Adorar
Nice Night
Woops
Wow !!
The Myth Of Us
Free Fallin'
What Is Certain ?
My Hat
Realisation
My Words To Live By
Everything
A Kind Of Elusion
Define it.....
The pursuit of happiness
Confessions of a borderline insomniac
All The Same
Sunnnny Day !!
Pictures Can Tell A Thousand Words
OC Series 3 !!!
Lost
►
March
(20)
Their Watching Me.....
Whats happnin !
Twitter Updates
follow me on Twitter
No comments:
Post a Comment