Whilst i've had a difficult time of late, i've tried my best to not doubt myself, which is something i've done too much of before ! I do have potential, i just havn't seen it yet.
However, the last few days have went rather well, it all starts with one little thing i suppose, which can set of all sorts of shit, and then boom ! Once again i'm back in control ! THe players are differant, but the games the same !
And i've proven it to myself again, after a month out, i can still pretty much take my pick ! .....
God I'm Good !
Haha
It won't last, give it a week an i'll be fed up again, but that's the way of things really ! But until then i'm gonna try my best to enjoy myself !
Wow, really am fucking Good sometimes !!
I'll Be Talkin To Yaa xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

If you don't say so yourself... lol
ReplyDeleteSchush ! I Don't say it often ... Lol
ReplyDeleteLet me enjoy my success :D
And Get A blog !
xx