Monday, 16 March 2009

Never Again, By Steve Runciman

One of these days you'll realise,
That You made a mistake with me,
And you'll come crawling back to me and ask if i will take you back,
I will want to but i should say no,
I only just got over you y'know,
And i will cry to myself and say..... Never Again

After you i disapeared into the darkest depths of myself,
I searched and i found, what i was looking for,
It was black it was black and i wasn't coming back,
Until i found the light inside,
But now that it's mine, i'm back,
And saying..... Never Again

Everytime i move forward,
I feel like i am moving back,
But now, not now,
I have finally found a path,
And i know it's not what everyone wants,
But it makes me stronger inside,
But i stil doubt my heart, will ever feel again..... Never Again

After you i disapeared into the darkest depths of myself,
I searched and i found what i was looking for,
It was black, it was black, and i was never coming back,
Until i found the light inside,
But now that it's mine, i'm back
And saying..... Never Again.

I'll be talkin to ya xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment