Sunday, 18 April 2010

She Called It Love.

So just as I thought I had a pretty good handle on what was going on and things, it all seems to have taken an unexpected twist ! But a good twist, a welcome one.

I'll give a little background information here. I'm currently going out with a girl. We have been friends since around October, and started to have a more 'intimate' relationship at Christmas. Since them we have gotten along pretty nicely, but last month we finally decided to go the extra step & start a proper 'thing' and I have to be honest it's working out extremely well. She is actually much better as a girlfriend as I would have thought.

However, it seems that I have underestimated the seriousness of what I've gotten myself into. Last night, she told me she loved me. She noticed I hesitated and that I was surprised, but not in a bad way. We talked about it, and despite not being too good at communicating in actual words I feel I got my point across well. I'm not freaked out, I should be, but I'm not. I am actually pleased with this turn if events....

I'm still not completely sure, but she calls it love. And if she thinks so then, I think she might just be right.

I'll be talkin to yaa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment