Saturday, 10 April 2010

Christ Celtic have Turned Really Shit !

This ain't something i really bring up often on here. Mainly 'cause i don#t give all that much of a shit to be fair, but still.. Now i'm going too.

I support Celtic Fc, a supposedly fantastic football team, have done all my life. Problem is at the moment we are completely UN-fantastic. Embarasingly so. Now, i'm not a mad passionate football fan, nor am i a knee jerk reaction type of dude. I'm still 100% a supporter of course. Just mega pissed off. The last five years or so of 'Downsizing' are coming back to haunt the club now. The team is a collection of cowards, journeymen and limited footballers. We can't even beat a debt riddled and piss poor rangers team, what fucking chance have we got !!!

It's sad to think that until only 5 or so years ago we were actually really good, great players, good football and winning everything domestically and competing in Europe. Its sad :/

Oooh well. Moan over,, i'm away to re-engage with the real world !

I'll be talkin to ya xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment