Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Boredddddd

I'm sittin in the uni library just now :/ Bored silly frankly.

I have a four break and i'm now 3 and a half hours into it !! What have i done.... Well, i went to th library, left the library, found a submissions box in the old building, bought a galaxy chocolate bar. Ate a galaxy chocolate bar. Went a walk through the woods, found a nice wee spot were i listened to my Ipod. Walked back to campus. Went for a pee. WEnt back to the library, replied to an Email, then sat around shootin the shit on the internet.

Great fun eh..... Or not y'know.

Actually things aren't quite as they should be. It's weird, i donno, can't quite work it all out really. More on this later no doubt.

Until such times, i'm away.

I'll Be Talkin To Ya xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment