Today i read a really sad story in the paper. Now, as a disclaimer i have to say, i very rarely get at all bothered by any of the stuff written by news papers, but this story did get to me.
Basicly right, two teenage girls who were at some boarding school place ofr unstable kids, had been having loads of issues and were close friends. Anyway basicly, the left the school after dark, and approached a brige. The Erskine bridge if anybodys knows it. Once there, the two girls, aged 14 and 15 i believe, took each others hand and jumped of. A mutual suicide.
Now, clearly this is horrible and devestating to those who knew the unfortunate people, but there was alot in the story that just made the event seem so poetic. The girls had encountered alot of tradgety in their life. Mainly the death of one of their boyfriends, aged only 16 from a drug overdose. The girl wrote online the words:
' When i Die, i'll Go So Far, I'll Right Your Name On Every Star. So The World Can See How Much You Mean To Me.'
Obviously it must be horrible to have to deal with a loved one dying like that, especially at such a young age. I seriously can't even begin to imagine how i would react. Other messages were put online too which i found to be very emotional writing.
'True Love Never Dies. No One See's The Heartache I Try So Hard To Hide.No One Knows, How Many Times, I've Broken Down And Cried.'
It's just such a tragic set of events. The other girl didn't have it much easier. As far as i can tell she saw her own dad involved in a fight in which he was nearly killed, and then later charged with murder himself ! Again, It's horrible. The father got off with it and was innocent, but went to live abroad (Denmark i think it said). I have nothing but sympathy for the two.
So the story ended with them holding hands, clearly close friends and jump, together, right of that bridge. Maybe it was a bad choice, maybe it wasn't. I'm not going to judge their actions, all i can say is that what they did was explainable, and anybody who has te cheek to say bad things regarding these two young girls should take a good, long look at themselves. One last thing they wrote that i can remember went somewhat like this.....
' Me And You Are Friends. You Fight, I Fight.... You Cry, I Cry.... You Hurt, I Hurt.... You Jump Of A Bridge, I'll Miss You X '
There you have it. Spare a thought please.
I'll Be Talkin To Ya xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment