'How long have i, been in this storm,
So overwhelmed by the oceans shapeless form.
Waters getting, harder to tread,
With these waves crashing over my head.
If i could just see you, Everything will be alright,
If i'd see you, this darkness would turn to light.
And i will walk on water,
And you will catch me if i fall.
And i will get lost into your eyes,
I know everything, will be alright.
I know everything is alright.
I know you didn't, Bring me out here to drown.
So why am i ten feet under, And unpside down.
Barely surviving, has become my purpose,
Cause i'm so used to living underneath the surfice.
If i could just see you, Everything will be alright,
If i'd see you, this darkness would to light.
And i will walk on water,
And you will catch me if i fall,
And i will get lost into your eyes.
I know everything will be alright,
Everything is alright.'
I'll Be Talkin To Ya xx

No comments:
Post a Comment