Sunday, 30 August 2009

Five Hour Phone Conversations

Sometimes, a similar situation arrises, but with a slight differance. The general atmosphere and feeling about the entire thing is changed. The last two weeks i have been feeling that. Just a change in the wind so to speech, an idea, an inkling that maybe, just maybe, this time things might be for real.

Of course, nothing is confirmed or even talked over, but i just know that a understanding was reached. What was said, was so close to being an open statement that the feeling and message is there. Just waiting to be acted upon. 10 months ...... The cash incentive makes that possible.

The chat tonight, started off as just another innocent phone call, but like fridays effort, it quickly spiralled into something more. It's exciting and really makes me realise just why this is all so important to me in the first place.

I made up a fairy tale ! I was asked to talk about a Prince and a Princess. The subtle indication wasn't lost on me. I could see the path i was being carted down, i didn't fully give into the notion, i left it just open ended enough to play to my strengths.

The encounter has put a smile on my face, the uncertainty is less prevailing, cause deep down i know it's meant to be. I Can't confirm or define soul mates, but i think i can see the appeal, and know how it must feel .

-' I'm going to the top, i'm gonna be somebody.'

-' I know you are. And im going to hold your hand all the way up there, and i promise i won't let it go.. Ever'

-' I want you up there. I want you there always.'

Good night dreamers and romantics. We'll see when we get there.

I'll be talkin to ya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment