Friday, 7 August 2009

We Won't Forget About you



John Hughes Died Today. He was 59 years old, just out walkin in New York and had a heart attack. I'm devestated frankly. This man gave the world some of the best film for teenagers ever ! And was the best at writing the way he did. He'll never be topped.

I'd like to say more just now, but i'd rather wait and write something really good. For the time being have a read of an essay i wrote last year, gives a good indictation of the influnece he had, and why i'll miss him. http://alwaysfindme.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-life-as-directed-by-john-hughes-by.html

Another good article doing the blogging world rounds in this... http://wellknowwhenwegetthere.blogspot.com/2009/08/sincerely-john-hughes.html Give it a read and be sure to leave the writer a nice comment.

I suppose this unexpected and untimely death of a true legend just proves him right. John Hughes himself wrote...
' Life Moves Pretty Fast, If You Don't Stop And Look Around Once In A While, You Might Miss It.'

You will be missed.

John Hughes, 1950-2009. RIP. XxX

I'll Be Talkin to Ya x

No comments:

Post a Comment