Thursday, 4 June 2009

I'm Done

School= The past !!!!

Yes, i've left school, took a good few years, but that's me all done. It's great, had my last exam yesterday and now i'm away. Happy days !

So now, (presuming that i get into Uni) i have about 4 months off, the longest time without education EVER ! Good thing yes ? I'm pretty excited, must be said. I'll get a job likes, but still, i can sorta just do as i wish for a long time now, and sure as shit i WILL make it count :D

So what's in store for now then ? Well things are sorta in the air just now on a few fronts, i'm away to Florida next week though which will be nice. When i get back, hopefully things will settle down and i can get a view of the lay of the land. That's the ideal anyway, if i'm going to have an enjoyable 4 months, i'll really need to have all this sort itself out ! Get a good view of the lay of the land.

Sooo, I had a haircut today btw ! Looks nice, i look pretty ! Haha

I'll Be Talkin To Ya xxx

1 comment:

  1. hey, thanks for the comment on my blog man..

    good luck with life outside school, have a great time!

    ReplyDelete