Okay, here's the deal: Tomorrow I have my rmps exam, 1 till 4, so far they have went fine (only been two mind) but with this I'm less confident. Infact I'm pretty much shitting myself over this ! I don't get it, exams are usually the one part of things I don't get stressed out about. I think it's cause of the pressure of leavin school that one year early, I don't get the 6th year safety net like all the other goons kicking about ! I really hope to Christ that I do well though, or I'm pretty much fucked, right up shit creek, nae paddle either !
I could have studied more tonight, but that idea freaked me out, what if I came upon something I don't know ? Too late to learn new things now so i'll just leave it. Not knowing now will make me less worried ! That's sucha stupid tactic yes, but I'm running with it ! Don't deter me all you naysayers ! Ooh fucking hell, I'm royally screwed ......
And I'm all friken sunburt ! I swear I'll get next to no sleep again tonight, I am used to that mind, but it's not a good move ahead of a 3 hour exam. Can't be healthy.
Ooh well, I just wrote a song, trying to be creative and ease the tension haha, songs ok, might record later. Still stressed though.
=Fail
I'll be talkin to ya xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment