'So far away from were you are,
These miles have turn us worlds apart,
And i miss you,
Yeah i miss you.
So far away from where you are,
Standing underneath the stars,
And i wish you were here.
I miss the years that were erased,
I miss the way the sunshine would light up your face,
I miss all the little things,
I never thought that they'd mean everything to me,
Yeah i miss you,
And i wish you, were here.
I feel the beating of your heart,
I see the shadows of your face,
Just know that wherever you are,
Yeah i miss you,
And i wish you, were here .
I miss the years that were erased,
I miss the way the sunshine would light up your face,
I miss all the little things,
I never thought that they'd mean everything to me,
Yeah i miss you,
And i wish you were here.'
I'll Be Talkin To Ya xxx

oh, this is really beautiful...thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete