Honestly I thought it was something special. really, I enjoyed every minute. And I've missed what it was every minute since it fell apart. But maybe I shouldn't have. Maybe it was an illusion ? A charade ? Could I have just been a way to feel better about yourself ? To try and convince yourself that you were capable of some level of humanity and love. Only to jump ship to an easier and less difficult person as soon as it became an option ?
Probably not ! I think more of you then that. But I couldn't even begin to judge you if it was the case ! You see, I would find it perfectly understandable, inevitable even, I can't be easy to live with, especially in a confined environment for much of the time.
Mybe what I'm stumbling about trying to say is, I don't care. That's not mean, it's a compliment. However you feel regarding me now doesn't matter, because I will always have the time we spent together, and nothing can take that away from me. Nothing....
I'll Be Talkin To Ya xxx
Thursday, 13 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment