Sunday, 7 March 2010

Learning To Breathe

So it's happened again. It generally just hits me, like a flood. I can't avoid it. I've never learned.

Each time it feels new and fresh, like it's what's been missing, like I couldn't cope without it. Just like learning to breathe all over again.

We'll see were this all leads too. I'm not pinning hopes on it. I can see far enough into the (near) future to see that the road has a dead end, but the journey is gonna be the reward on this trip. Hopefully.

It seems to me that it's moved up a gear, a definate shift in the tide. I have to admit to being slightly surprised, but it's there so I can't hide anymore. It's been a long time since it felt this impressive. I'm excited.

I'll be talkin to ya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment