Question for the day y'all ?
If somebody asked you to define love, how wouldyou do it ? Is it even possible ? I have a theory that loe means something compeltely differant to every single individual. It's all about our own little interests, and quirks. If no two people are the same, then no two people will share the same exact attraction.... You follow ?
Probably not.
Basicly, i don't think it can be defined, it's a big mash-up of so many differant factors that a definition would be an injustice. It's far too big and important a topic to just be blanketed by one customary, convienent statement.
It is what it is, and maybe that's something that can only be worked out within ourselves.
Love you alll,
I'll be talkin to ya xx
Wednesday, 18 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think "Love" is more a combination of emotions... I'm pretty sure that it's indescribable. It feels great though! =)
ReplyDeletexox