Tuesday, 10 November 2009

Fuck The Daily Mail.

I fucking hate this paper. It's truelly pathetic. It's really pissed me off now though. I just stumbled across this article.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1225388/True-Blood-vampires-explicit-TV-sucking-innocence-children.html

It sums up the dumbass nature of this rag. Seriously, what the fuck is point of it !!! I mean if it's not tellin news three days late, or slaggin of Jonathen Ross or Russel Brand, it's printing shite like this.

Please read. You'll be peeing with laughter afterwards. Sums up the attitude of it. Ahhhh i'm soo annoyed !!

Fuck You 'The Daily Mail'.... You out of touch, pretentious, cunts.

That'll be all.

I'll be talkin to ya xx

2 comments:

  1. Totally with you on this. The Mail sucks harder than a suckfest.
    Did you know that just before the second world war started The Mail supported Hitler's actions in Europe, seventy years later they still getting it so wrong...
    Hope ya well Steve
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Thank You for visiting my page. I am pleased you liked my writings and am honored you have called them beautiful. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete