I have had one of the weirdest three week periods of my life recently. That is saying something !
I can't define it now, simply because there really isn't anything solid to examine. But what i do know is that something is slowly going away, it's like therapy almost. I might feel better once this is all tied up. As a lifestyle choice, the way i have been going on hasn't been working for me, sure in fits and starts, but overall i've been a miserable bastard ! There has been no salvation, no great change in direction. Justa flicker, that maybe it's not as bad as i thought.
Maybe i haven't lost it. Or possibly i've just found it again ? I can't even begin to imagine... But something is waiting in the shadows, sure of it. There's beauty in a car crash, and this is exactly what i am witnessing. One giant, wreck waiting to happen. Matter of time i'd say.
Let's tear it down, brick by fucking brick.... We'll see. Maybe not yet.
I'll Be Talkin To Ya xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment