Some people can't help but fire in too heavy handed. How was I to guess that she was gonna be this contradictory ? She wears promiscuity like a badge of honour, but then declares herself heartbroken. For fuck sake. I've always got to find some drama don't I. Even when I'm trying to avoid it, I get caught up !
I was totally cool with the friends thing. I know it causes bother because she's burnt bridges with our (formally) mutual friends, but I can deal with that. I had no major issues. But then this !
No, I wasn't using her !
No, I wasn't leading her on !
No, I don't want anything more !
I mean shit guys, could it have been anymore obvious that this was the case ?seriously, there was no thought my end. I was just living life, enjoying myself while I'm at it, (not really in fairness mind :/) and just trying to exist without dying. Easier said then done clearly.
I suppose some folks are just a little troubled, more so than I could ever appreciate, and therefore I won't judge you on it, just put it down to deeper things than my awesomeness ! That was a joke by the way.
True what they say about judging books by their covers mind, bad fucking idea !
Please, just act your age and let things be. It's not difficult. Accept that it's a no, and move on,
Thankyou.
I'll Be Talkin To Ya XxX
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment