Friday, 24 December 2010

Phones !!!!!

Right, got to be getting this of my chest ! I Have a Blackberry, called Barry, Barry the Blackberry, and guess what it's pish !

As phones go, it does everything i could ever want it to. I can call, text, play games, facebook, twitter, Email, applications, music, all fucking sorts of stuff. But i just cant trust it. Honestly, it's just not dependable. I'm constantly on edge fearing that it's just not gonna work. And that isn't a rare occurance. There so glitchy, temperamental and odd. It just does weird things constantly. Deleting numbers, texts, files, all sorts ! Wits end !

Now contrast this to my previous phone. It was a sony, named sonnie, sonnie the sony. And it never gave me any trouble. Three years i had it (yes that long) and it was always brillinat. Doing whatever i asked of it with the minimul fuss. That was untill someone buried it in sand and sorta, kinda, just a little bit, ruined it, but even then it was better then most cellular phones ! I loved that thing. Even though the charger has wrecked and hadd to physically held inside it to work. Aaaaah, those were the days ! haha. I honestly just wish all phones were like that though. Solid, dependable and trustworthy ! I still have that phone like, just don't use it, but i am seriously considering going back.

The world should follow me in my campaign against smartphones !

But you wont will you ?

Oooh welll. Worth a go anyway :)

I'll Be Talkin To Ya xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment