Saturday, 21 August 2010
Falling Away
Can i give you the moon ? Throw a lasso around it, pull it in. It's your's if you want it. But do you want it ? You didn't like it's a wonderful life, not one bit, not a christmas movie. Too black and white, did you mean literally or was there something more to that ? But the reference still stands. But why aim for the moon, when we can have the stars. And we saw the stars. Over and over and over again... Special nights, on a bridge, on a hill, in a swing park, heads out a window. I miss it all, i miss you. Sometimes i forget, and things seem ok, then it hits me, like a freight train, and i just want to close my eyes, and not open them until everythings better. Will it get better ? Of course it will, but how long. Fuck knows. It will. You cried and cried, said we'd be best friends, said you'd always loveme. Not just another guy. Yeah, ok. We'll see, i hope that's true. It's like driving a car, andd then it breaks in the middle of no place. I'm trapped with no wer to go, or nothing to help me, and i just have to soldier on, push through until i find help. Who's the help. I have people to talk to tooo, friends, great friends. But i need a salvation, a saviour, a somebody to take me away from this. I need a fucking distraction, just for now, until i can set about rebuilding the burned up, flatlined car. A month is a long time, too long, it;s getting harder every day, but i'm begining to loose her, the image in my head is fading, i don't have a presence. othing to hold onto, nothing to hold, fuck all to look for. No hope. I don't think. I can't help but over think, and in turn over look. This was always happening. But it can't be over, not that it is. Infact i don't think it will ever be over. Theirs a story here, one that should drag on, something to special. Maybe not a couple again, but that doesn't ruin a future, theirs still a tale to tell, i dont't have to be defeated, not yet. I can get down from the ledge, and shut the window, feel the warmth of indoors, i don't need to jump. I've already fallen, i now need to climb, i need to win, and i will fucking do whatever the hell it takes. I don't evre come second, i don't fail. I am in charge of this, this so called life. And it's about to energise, just watch me go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

this is amazing
ReplyDeleteThank You :) xxx
ReplyDelete