Sunday, 6 December 2009

Promise

This weekend held so much promise and possibilities that I couldn't help but be excited. The events of last week set of a trail of cause and effect which were meant to climax on this very night, or morning I suppose. However, it didn't quite pan out that way did it.

I can't complain really about the last few days themselves like, Friday was nice, good fin and stuff, but in my head it was purely the build-up to the grand show, which was (of course) supposed to be tonight. Again though, the way I had seen it and planned it didn't come through. This is rare, usually If I choose to undertake some sort of task, or become emotionally attracted to what might happen of an evening then I will bs sure it runs as plans ! This evening just wasn't for plating ball though. So basicly it kinda sucked. On normal circumstances I would have just had a great few days like, but it hasn't lived up to the standards I'd presumed. My bad.

What's this proves to me is that the best nights outs and events should be spontanious, naive but true. Just plan the basics and then let the events take care of themselves.

'Relax, Take It Slow and Let The Good Times Roll.'

I'll be talkin to yaaaa xXxxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment