Could we dig up this treasure,
Were it worth the pleasure,
Where we wrote love songs,
God we have parted way too long.
Could the passionate past that is fled,
Call back with it's dead,
Could we live it all over again,
Were it worth the pain.
I remember we used to meet,
By a swing seat over the piano,
And you chirped each pretty word,
With the air of a bird.
And your eyes, they were blue-green and gray,
Like those April days,
But lit into amethyst,
When i stooped and kissed.
I remember i could never catch you,
For no one could match you,
You had wonderful luminous fleet,
Little wings on your feet.
I remember so well the hotel room,
Fun in the sun in Cancun,
That beat that played in the living room & La Boom,
In the warm summer sun.
Could we live it over again,
Were it worth this pain,
Could the passion past that is fled,
Call it back or is it dead.
Well, if my heart must break,
Dear love, for your sake,
It will break in music, i know,
Poets hearts break so.
But strange that i was not told,
That the heart can hold,
In its tiny prison cell,
God's heaven and hell.
From the mind of Tommy Lee (And Oscar Wilde)
I'll Be Talkin To Ya xXx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment